Enrolments (Prep to Year 6)
Download the Enrolment Application Form
See Also: Kindergarten Enrolment Information
Enrolment at St Mary’s School is accepted, human and physical resources permitting, on the understanding that parents, caregivers and students appreciate and support the Catholic philosophy and ethos of the school and accept the Christian foundation of the school’s operation and its commitment to needy members of the community.
- Completion of "St Mary's Application for Enrolment"
- Payment of current Enrolment Application Fee (including Prep to Year 6)
- Submission of Proof of Age (Birth/Baptism Certificate)
- Interview with the Principal or Assistant Principal
- Special Needs Conference (if applicable)
- Notification of successful / unsuccessful application
- Completion of "St Mary's Enrolment Contract"
Enrolment Criteria for Vacancies
- Siblings of family members already at St Mary's
- Catholic children living within the parish
- Catholic children transferring from another Catholic school
- Catholic children attending non-Catholic schools
- Children from other faith communities, whose parents express a genuine desire to be a part of the
school community are enrolled on the basis of spaces available
- Date of Enrolment Application
Please note: The Principal retains the right to give discretionary consideration to enrolment applications where special family circumstances exist.
If there is some doubt about a child's readiness to enter any year level, further discussion with a specialised group will take place before a final decision regarding enrolment is made.